Cooperative Christian Ministry receives most of our support from donors like you who believe in our mission to be the voice of hope on Charlotte’s college campuses.
Bishop McCleskey was my predecessor and both of us celebrate what happens at UNC Charlotte and this campus ministry, which really is a model...of what needs to be happening in more and more communities and on more and more campuses.
– United Methodist Bishop Larry Goodpaster (Retired)
We point to UNC Charlotte and Niner United, this is the ﬂagship ecumenical campus ministry.
– Rev. Phil Tonnesen, Assistant to the Bishop, NC Lutheran Synod
The Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina is regularly impressed, but not surprised, at the quality and impact of the work of Cooperative Christian Ministry. I am very much aware of the positive impact of the presence of this campus ministry...with students, faculty and the University.
– Episcopal Bishop William Gregg, Diocese of North Carolina (Retired)
Cooperative Christian Ministry is the most effective model of campus ministry I’ve seen. It is acknowledged as providing notable support to students in need, regardless of faith, lack of faith, or denominational affiliation.
– Beth Hardin, Vice Chancellor for Business Affairs, UNC Charlotte
Students at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte have come to know Niner United as a dynamic campus ministry that reaches hundreds of students weekly...Niner United is a voice of hope and a light of love.
– Mary Lynne Calhoun, Dean Emeritus, College of Education, UNC Charlotte